The SPEC.-OPS.® Brand "RIGGER’S BELT" is our version of the time honored design used by operators throughout the SOF community. These belts can be the difference between life and death in emergency situations. Designed to be the ideal back-up to a tactical harness used during airframe tie-ins, rappelling, roping-off situations, or wherever you need an extra measure of security. This is an essential addition to your first line field gear assortment.
- Mil-spec. buckle and "D" ring tie-in anchor point.
- Super strong 1 3/4" Nylon webbing with over 8000 pound tensile strength.
- Hypalon® abrasion liner minimizes wear to belt at hardware contact points.
- Excessive & redundant stitching ensures that this belt will hold-up under the worst of situations.
- Hook & Loop covered to prevent the rigger's belt from flapping.
- Heat-sealed bitter end eliminates unraveling.
- FIVE COLORS. Black, Olive, Tan, Coyote Brown, and Gray (approved for the USMC Martial Arts Program).
- WAIST SIZES: Regular, 24-36 inches; Large, 36-46 inches and X-Large, 46-54 inches.